Pennsylvania’s Adams County Pour Tour, a self-guided tour, includes notable stops steeped in history.
• Boyer Cellars – Orchards boast fruits cultivated to make ciders and wines.
• Halbrendt Vineyard & Winery – A husband and wife team offers quality fruit varietals.
• Thirsty Farmer Brew Works – Beverages are crafted in small batches.
• Reid’s Orchard & Winery – Vineyards are cultivated to make unique ciders and wines.
• Center Square Brewing – A staff that includes the area’s only female brewer manufactures craft beers.
• Adams County Winery – Favorites such as Tears of Gettysburg have a rich history.
• Maxon Dixon Distillery – Hand bottles spirits experience a grain to glass process.
– Jennifer Prince enjoys history and doesn’t mind a few drinks along the way.