Streamline the research for your next trip to a national park with these newly released books from Lonely Planet. In addition to the basics like where to park and opening hours, the books have honest reviews of all activities for all budgets.
Plus, you can find insider tips, contextual insights and full-color trail and park maps. Our favorite feature are the user-friendly highlights and itineraries.
• California & Southwest USA’s National Parks
• Florida and the South’s National Parks
• Great Lakes and the Midwest USA’s National Parks
• New England and the Mid-Atlantic States’ National Parks
• Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Northwest’s National Parks
– Staff report, The Travel 100